Authors are strongly advised to follow the guidelines for the preparation of papers. Papers that do not meet formatting requirements will be returned to the author for revision or rejected.
PAPER PREPARATION GUIDELINES
Length of the paper is three full pages size А4, including figures and tables.
All figures and tables must be embedded into the text and supplied separately in attached files.
Paper file must be named using the surname and name of the author and session number. Ex. Paper – I.I. Ivanov-s1.doc; Figure – I.I. Ivanov-fig1-s1.jpg; Table – I.I. Ivanov-tab1-s1.doc.
The preferred format is МS Office Word for Windows (*doc). Use Times New Roman 10 pt, 1.5 spaced, no hyphenation, justified.
All margins should be set to 25 mm.
The title of the paper should use Times New Roman 10 point font, bold, uppercase letters and be centered on the page.
List full names of the authors, separated by a comma on the next line. Begin with the underlined name of the presenter. Give first initials, then surnames.
Number of co-authors should not exceed three. Only students, postgraduates and young scientists under 35 years old can take part in the Conference as authors and co-authors!
Name, title and scientific degree of a scientific advisor; full name and postal address of the organization; the presenter’s e-mail should be given below in consecutive order on the next lines.
Each paper in a foreign languagemust be accompanied by an abstract in Russian (Times New Roman, 10 pt, italic) up to 300 words, including the title of the paper, full names of the authors and scientific advisor, the name of organization, e-mail.
Each paper should contain the following or similar sections: Introduction (including topicality and purpose of the study), Materials and Methods (Experimental Section), Results (Conclusion). The mentioned sections should be entitled "Introduction", "Materials and Methods", etc. Headings should be full point – separated and typed in bold. Each section must be indented 1.00 cm from the left margin.
The paper should use double quotation marks ("…").
Fractions and intervals should be 1,2…1,8 m, 5–7 m.
Formulas are typed in MathType or Equation Editor with default settings.
Formulas referenced in the paper should be numbered.
Notation of Latin letters (except for proper names), notations of standard mathematical functions and chemical elements (Фi, Аl2О3, BASF) should be italicized.
Symbols of vectors should use bold-italic style.
Figures are of raster format, JPEG or TIFF, 300 dpi resolution, black and white or colourful.
Figure captions should use Times New Roman, 10 pt, italic. Example:
Fig. 1. Title
Table captions should use Times New Roman, 10 pt, italic. Example:
Citations should be numbered consequently in square brackets .
The reference list should be put at the end of the paper. Example:
- Bearak, B. (2001) India quake leaves legacy of chaos thousands vie for space on trains to flee a land of fear and misery. International Herald Tribune.
- Fredrickson, B. L. (2000, March 7). Cultivating positive emotions to optimize health and well-being. Prevention & Treatment, no. 3, Article 0001a. Retrieved November 20, 2000, from http://journals.apa.org/prevention/volume3/pre0030001a.html
- VandenBos, G., Knapp, S., & Doe, J. (2001). Role of reference elements in the selection of resources by psychology undergraduates [Electronic version]. Journal of Bibliographic Research, no. 5, pp. 117–123.
- GVU's 8th WWW user survey. (n.d.). Retrieved August 8, 2000, from http://www.cc.gatech.edu/gvu/usersurveys/survey1997-10/
- Borman, W. C., Hanson, M. A., Oppler, S. H., Pulakos, E. D., & White, L. A. (1993). Role of early supervisory experience in supervisor performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, no. 78, pp. 443–449. Retrieved October 23, 2000, from the PsycARTICLES database.
National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
Lenina Avenue 30, 634050, Tomsk, Russia
Irina A. Kurzina
Gulnara A. Voronova,
Nadezhda V. Chistyakova,
, tel.: +7-903-951-4554
Natalya I. Karakchieva,
Mikhail E. Semyonov,
, tel.: +7-903-952-24-93
Evgeniy V. Denisov,
, tel.: +7-903-915-76-69
Tatyana G. Ilyina,
, tel.: +7-913-811-44-54
Alexey B. Steshenko,
, tel.: +7-909-539-66-43
Aleksander V. Medovik,
, tel.: +7-913-802-94-86
Yuliya P. Azhel,
, tel.: +7-913-104-40-00
Vladimir V. Yanchenkov,
, tel.: +7-903-951-14-45
Anna P. Zykova,
, tel.: +7-923-448-20-00
Ivan V. Lomov,
, tel.: +7-961-887-24-99
Anna Yu. Godymchuk,
, tel.: +7-906-947-50-27